Thursday, July 19, 2012

Trying to be better

I promised myself after Chase's birthday blog entry that I would try to be better about writing in the blog. Even if it is only a few sentences that captures something one of the boys said or did, I want to try and get it down. Well today there were 2 moments I wanted to capture.

1. Driving to the YMCA this morning, the boys were all watching Winnie the Pooh. Chase says to me, "Mom, how old is Pooh?" I responded by answering honestly, "I'm not sure. How old do you want him to be?" Chase: "I think he is 2. Christopher Robin's teacher is 14. (pause) and Christopher Robin is 8." Me: "Okay bud, sounds like a plan to me."

2. This afternoon after a particularly fussy time period, I had finally gotten both Chase, Jack and Anthony calm. We were all on the couch watching a little Mickey Mouse when Graham enters the scene. He decided he needed a hug from Jack. So he climbs on top of me and proceeds to hug Jack, who instantly starts crying. Well, turns out Graham wanted to hug him but used it to hide the fact that he was stealing Jack's pacifier at the same time.    Oh brother!

1 comment:

Denise said...

oh the old "hug but steal the paci" trick!! sneaky brother!!