Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Sure is quiet around here...

So, at almost 11 pm on the night before the triplets arrival, I sit here wide awake on the couch, knowing that I should be getting as much sleep as possible. Thoughts of tomorrow's events keep me from being the slightest bit tired. It's like that really calm, eerie moment right before a strong storm comes through. I know the chaos begins tomorrow, and life as I know it will never be the same, but because of the anticipation, it's hard to enjoy these last few quiet moments. I'm ready for the craziness to begin.

We have to be at the UNC Hospital at 6 am, which means we lave here at 5:30, which means...well, an early freaking morning so I guess I will try to relax and get a little sleep. Hopefully I will be able to post an update sometime around noon tomorrow.

Again, thanks so much for all the well wishes, thoughts, prayers and continued support. We're very excited (and overwhelmed) and it's helpful beyond belief to have the friends and family that we have supporting us through this crazy/wonderful experience!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy BIRTHday to the Herd!!