Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Holiday fun – Round 4: Christmas with Meme and Popi in Raleigh



Okay, so I know I promised to be back soon but I have a great excuse….stomach bug. Not just one of the kids but the whole house – literally! It has been almost a week from start to finish with all 4 boys, Jason and myself under attack. We literally stayed inside the house, together, for 4 straight days! UGH! Good news, I think we are almost 100%. Still having some minor issues getting used to eating food but that is to be expected. But without further ado, the next installment!



 When we last left, we were traveling back from Winston-Salem with the triplets in tow and Meme and Popi following shortly after us with Chase (he didn’t want any part of our car when he had a much better offer!)

So Meme and Popi arrived and we had a lovely dinner at home. You see, I have gotten adventurous lately and been making dinner in the crockpot. I got smart and put dinner in the crock pot before we left that morning so all I had to so was through together a couple of sides and dinner was ready.  After we all enjoyed a meal together, we went back upstairs so the boys could open gifts before bed. The pictures show the excitement and fun we had with that. I give Meme complete credit. She was very good about making sure we all had similar packages to open so we could all open one at the same time – BIG help this year! We had a lot of Mickey Mouse items – there is a reason which will be revealed soon.

The little boys got big wheels and Chase got his own Kindle. This was very nice because I am already competing with Jason for the use of my IPad and Chase already battles for it on a daily basis so now I can have an item that is just for him!

 
Jack and Graham on their new wheels!

J,G,A ready for a ride!


Oh Christmas tree (and bikes!)

We apparently didn't get many pictures of this visit because we were having so much fun! Promise to try and be better next time.

We enjoyed a lovely visit and the next morning had some more fun before Meme and Popi headed to the beach for a little R&R of their own.

For us, the next day brought more fun…Christmas with Grandma, Mom-Mom and Pop-Pop. Stay tuned fans….













No comments: