Sunday, January 2, 2011

White Christmas, New Year and 32+ weeks pregnant!

The holidays seem like a blur now that they have come and gone but have we enjoyed this last holiday season as a family of 3 and now we anxiously await the arrival of the triplets. I am so lucky to have spent almost 2 full weeks with both Jason and Chase at home. We got to visit with Jason's Dad and Step-mom, Jason's mom, my grandparents, my mom, my brother and his family all during this time. There were so many memorable moments but I think having a White Christmas tops the list. It snowed Christmas night and when we awoke on the 26th, we had 7 1/2 inches in the backyard. It snowed most of the day. Chase is not a fan of being snowed on so we waited until the next morning to go play. Well, let me rephrase, Jason and Chase waited to play. I watched from the kitchen window and took pictures. They had a ball and so did the dogs. On a sad note, we had to put Champion to sleep on Dec. 28th so included in the pictures is the final shot we will have of all 3 dogs together. It has been hard but we are adjusting day by day. On a final note, I am officially 32+ weeks along and planning to go to work tomorrow and working at least 4 more days until my next doctor appointment (Friday, Jan. 7th). From there, we will see. I would like to think that I can make it a couple more weeks. I know it sounds crazy but we start final exams on Jan. 14th and I would love to try to make it through finals and to the end of the semester. It would be cutting it very close to my 'drop date' as I am calling it, but it would make me very happy to get that far! Anyway, we had an amazing holiday season and loved spending time together. Here are a few shots that capture some of the highlights as well as the next installment of the Melissa becomes a balloon series!

Winter wonderland - Dec. 26th



Jason, Chase and Captain playing in the snow



The last shot with all 3 dogs
RIP Champion
July 15, 1998 - Dec. 28, 2010


Here comes the belly parade:

24 weeks


28 weeks


32 weeks

No comments: