Friday, January 21, 2011

Jan. 21, 2011 Appointment update

Everything is still going well. I left school to go to my doctor's appointment where all looked good. We got all the details for my pre-op paperwork/bloodwork on Wednesday and what to expect on Thursday morning. Dr. Strauss is on-call Sunday so I have given the boys instructions that they can arrival either Sunday or they have to wait until Thursday.

I am back at school finishing up my semester grades so that if something happens over the weekend, there will be nothing for my sub to deal with for the fall semester. I plan on working Monday and Tuesday as well unless something changes.


We have our last appointment on Tuesday at Rex for a BPP to check things out one last time before we go on Thursday. That's all from my end!
Melissa

No comments: