Friday, November 5, 2010

24 week profile picture


16 weeks VS 20 weeks VS 24 weeks


Well, it's that time again. I didn't think it was possible but I am even bigger now than I was 4 weeks ago. I know I said it last time, but I honestly, truly don't know how I can stretch any more! My poor belly button is already sticking out so far and the area around it is bruised because I have no depth perception so I bump into the faucet in the shower (yes, it's funny, but it also hurts like the dickens!)

Will the belly be bigger than Chase's head? Well, to be fair, this time around he was actually looking at the camera. However, I fear we will get there before this is all over!

20 weeks 24 weeks

For those who have asked what we need or how they can help, unfortunately, there are some things that we honestly won't be able to answer until later. For one, until we get the remodel finished and can 'clean out' the nursery, we won't know about crib spacing/layouts and furniture for that room. Second, until the triplets are born and we get a better sense of what we need, there isn't much 'fun' stuff. We have registered for stuff at Babies 'R Us again for those who are curious. I am seriously under-estimating on diaper needs but I have 2 friends at school who are hosting a 'diaper drive' for us - which is AWESOME - so I decided to get the styles and sizes that I know we will need. As we get some of those delivered to us, I will adjust the registry and add more. On average, a newborn uses 8-10 diapers per day. Multiply that by 3 and we will use almost 100 diapers every 3 days! How do you begin to plan for that?

Anyway, we just wanted to get this information out for those who are interested. We are grateful for the continued thoughts and prayers as they are doing their job and making this pregnancy so smooth. My next appointment is November 16th in the afternoon. It will be a growth and measurement appointment for the boys so we will have a better picture of their growth and progress over the 4 week period. We will update the blog after that appointment (unless Chase gives us a reason to post something)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking Good....Looks like your wall got repaired? Love Chase and his "hippo" comment!

Nora Lee said...

100 diapers every 3 days... those babies are going to be lean, mean poo machines! I hope you live near a Sam's Club or Costco because those diapers will need to be purchased in BULK! Maybe you should just ask for gift cards to your local stores? What's near you?